Sunday, 23 January 2011

Currently coveting.

I know we're all meant to love little ladylike boxbags at the mo and they are lovely and i will probs succumb at some point but all I really want is a really vintage looking leather backpack that i can fit everything in.


Luckily, it's payday next week and this is the only thing on my shopping list!


  1. That ebay one is PERFECT! I really need a new school bag, and a tan rucksack is my number one choice. Panda xo

  2. Oh my gosh I've been looking for a leather backpack for school and I swear I've seen that bag on ebay too! Its lovely isnt it! x x x

  3. Hi there,

    I really enjoyed your blog. Please come by my fashion blog as well, PRETTY PORTOBELLO

    Hope to see you soon.

  4. the bag is quite cute, although not really the kind of thing I would usually like. I love that you could fit loads in though! The bigger my bag the more rubbish I put in it though lol XD

    X x

  5. ah really loving that rucksack! so niceee :)

    hope you'll visit/follow